Manage, maintain and provide all relevant administration, registers, records and databases
- As-built drawings
- Administration of instruction manuals, service reports, quotes and invoices
- Provide reporting to the committee on the status of repairs, maintenance, upgrades and incidents
- Attend committee meetings and annual general meetings to communicating findings and progress updates
- Establish and maintain a security register for common property keys and fobs/swipes by conducting annual audits of all keys issued and take appropriate action to enhance security through the cancellation or recording of keys
- Creation of an extensive asset register for common property, including asset photo, location, type and model, warranty, maintenance scheduling and calendars.